Campus Tour for HKBU Alumni (只供英文版本)
Are you aware that HKBU has won the bid to operate Hong Kong’s first Chinese Medicine Hospital which will be located in Tseung Kwan O? Do you know that HKBU’s Jockey Club Campus of Creativity, to be completed in 2024 will be equipped with state-of-the-art facilities for music, film, television, video games and other creative disciplines for the provision of the best learning experience for our students?
The above are just some of the most exciting news that the University would like to share with you, as part of the HKBU community. The Alumni Affairs Office is pleased to welcome you back and take a tour to see the much reinvigorated and constantly renewed campus. We hope that through the campus tours, you can understand the latest development of HKBU and reminisce the good old days at your alma mater!
You can make a booking for a campus visit now by downloading an application form here and returning the completed form to the Alumni Affairs Office by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where will you be visiting?
Assembly Point: Academic Community Hall, Ho Sin Hang Campus
Ho Sing Hang Campus
-> Academic Community Hall
-> University Chapel
-> Cha Chi-ming Science Tower
-> William M.W. Mong Courtyard
-> BU Bridge
-> Li Promenade (renovated in 2021)
-> HKBU History Gallery
Baptist University Road Campus
-> Dr & Mrs Hung Hin Shiu Museum of Chinese Medicine
-> Baptist University Road Campus Entrance Plaza
Points to Note for the Campus Tour*
- Expected duration of the tour is approximately 1.5 hours.
- The tour is free of charge and available during office hours on Monday to Friday (except public holidays), at 10:00am – 12:00nn or 3:00pm – 5:00pm.
- Each tour can accommodate up to 12 persons.
- The tour will be conducted in Cantonese.
- The tour covers outdoor areas. Visitors are reminded to wear comfortable outfits and footwear. Please bring an umbrella or relevant necessities if needed.
- We only accept applications from alumni.
- If you would like to visit other location(s) of HKBU, which is/are not listed above, please liaise with the Alumni Affairs Office (AAO) for further arrangement by email to email@example.com.
- We welcome your donation in support of alumni development. If you would like to make a donation, please click here.
* The campus tour is subject to change. AAO has the discretion to cancel the tour depending on the latest pandemic situation in Hong Kong.
- For registration, please complete the application form and return to AAO by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please make advance booking to AAO at least 3 weeks prior to the preferred date of the tour. You will be contacted by AAO for verification of tour details prior to confirmation of the tour. Final tour arrangement will be subject to mutual agreement.
- If you do not receive any notification of the tour 5 working days after registration, please contact AAO.
- For cancellation of the tour, please inform AAO at least 2 working days prior to the tour day.
Precautionary Measures against COVID-19
Pursuant to the latest COVID-19 Control Measures for Health and Safety on Campus announced by the University, anyone wishing to enter the campus must comply with the Campus Access Arrangement as stated below:
- A QR code and a link directed to an online health declaration form will be sent to registrant(s) one working day prior to the visit.
- Please complete the online health declaration form on the day of visit before entering the campus.
- You can access to campus by scanning the visitor QR code at the scanner installed at the designated campus entrance(s).
- Alumni and visitor(s) are required to undergo temperature checking at the campus entrance. Anyone with a fever or other COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed to access the campus.
- Alumni and visitor(s) are required to put on their masks at all times on campus.
- Eating and drinking are not allowed at all venues on campus.
Due to the volatile nature of the COVID-19 situation, the health and safety requirements are subject to change according to the latest advice from the University and the .
We look forward to seeing you!